When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Howell Golson

I actually saw these images while walking through a street fair the other day. From what I can tell he mostly does straightforward illustration work. But what I love about illustrators is what they do when left to their own devices. I'm hoping he does a lot more of this stuff.
There's a few more on his Flickr site
and very cheap prints available at www.plywerk.com





















"Spore"





















"Enoki"

















"Jellyfish"

No comments:

Post a Comment