When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alfredo Di Bacco

This is the second artist I've posted that appears to have quite a thing for the aptly named scandinavian painter Odd Nerdrum. (see also Edgar Mendoza Mancillas)
Unfortunately these paintings cannot be viewed any larger and his Flickr site does not provide any details so it is difficult to assess them more fully. He has posted a lot of paintings there that all seem to be from this year so the man is at the very least, very prolific.






















"Uomo poeta" 50x60cm 2009






















"Dopo la tempesta" 50x70cm 2009






















"Obsessione del poeta" 60x80 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment