When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

S. P. Goodman

So this is kind of cool. Steven P. Goodman commented on my previous entry. I clicked on his link and was led to his website where I found these. I personally paint fairly large but I love small art. These deceptively simple, tiny and almost abstract landscapes somehow manage to convey a tremendous amount of feeling.
spgoodman.com






















"Driving into a storm, 7:34 pm" 8x8" oil on canvas





















"The long view" 7x7" oil on linen panel























"Snowy day 2-6-09" 7x7" oil on panel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my work. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite pieces! I am thankful you discovered and posted them.

    ReplyDelete