When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter

If you're in the northern hemisphere like me, the days will soon start getting longer once more, although the cold may stick around a bit. I won't be posting for a week or two so I thought I'd leave you with a big gallery of wintry images from the past 2 years. If you like these you can see more winter scenes from even earlier posts at my previous Winter Gallery.
Click on the artists' names to my post featuring more of their work with links to their websites.


Aron Wiesenfeld

Charles Ritchie

David DeVillier

Jonas Pettersson

Kurt Solmssen

Mark Thompson

Peter Rotter

Sam Dargan

Sonja Hinrichsen

Suichi Nakano

Sarah Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment