When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

John Brosio - Fatherless Bride

A quick note here:
Shortly after my last post Mr. Brosio sent me an updated version of the first painting in that post. Apparently he had not been quite satisfied with the results. He felt it needed a little something extra in the background to tie all together a bit more and give it a "what the **** is going on kind of flavor" if I may quote his email. I think he'd be curious to know what others think of the change. So take a look, compare and send me your thoughts!
(you can click on either image to view them somewhat larger)

"Fatherless Bride" (with ghosts!)
Earlier version

His website, by the way, is www.johnbrosio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment