When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peter Tankey

Here's more realism, this time from Australia. His best work are these beautifully rendered and colorful bits of trash but I'm also including some portraits just because they could be described in exactly the same way.
See more work at petertankey.com





















"Tin Can Study" 25 x 25cm 2008






















Untitled 84 x 84cm 2008


































portraits untitled 25 x 25cm 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment