When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heather Accurso

Sometimes you can't decide at first if you like something simply because you've never seen anything quite like it before. But quality comes through if you're paying attention and something different is always refreshing. That said, some of her images are really just plain weird (I mean that in a good way).
There's lot's of great details on her website although the navigating is not immediately intuitive: www.heather-accurso.de

click on these to view larger


















"Nuclear Test Site" 94x75cm 2006























"Highrise Plane" 53x43cm 2006





















"Big City Girl" 62x56cm 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment