When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Javier Marticorena

This is good solid painting and would be strong work regardless of the subject matter. But I do enjoy his sometimes intriguing choices

See more at myartspace.com
and even more at www.asupinta.com

















"El Piano" (detail) can't seem to find the whole painting but that's OK.






















"La Inmunda" 130x130cm 2005























"Light To Go" 30x30cm 2007

























"Like an Animal" 30x30cm 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment