When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

David Garciasaa

Here's another portaitist, at least for the time being. These are just three of an apparent series of several dozen at least. See the rest, and other older work on his flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/garciasaa/
I really love the brushwork here.






















"Valentín" 46x46cm 2008






















"Christopher" 46x46cm 2007






















"Javi II" 100x100cm

No comments:

Post a Comment