When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Apologies

I didn't prep very well and I won't have access to my computer this week so there will be no new posts. Sorry about that. But here's a very cool image from the Belgian graphic artist Francois Schuiten called "Vol de Nuit". You can check out some more images of his work here.


It just occurred to me that this is somewhat amusing image for me personally as I head off for LA to look for galleries. Optimism and dramatic lighting. That's all I need.

1 comment: