When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daniel Duytter

Here's some very impressive cityscapes capturing the very same twilight as mr. Reeves but in a more realistic vein. More at myartspace.com.
These first two actually form a diptych but I couldn't post them side by side.




































"Champs and After the Rain, NYC" 1m. x 1m. each























"Evening Moscow" 60cm x 80cm

3 comments:

  1. I should probably get in touch with this guy. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born in the northern France in 1963 and paint for a long time, since i am very young.
      I painted my first cityscape in 1984 when i was a young artist student. I don't paint like an hyperrealist painter, when you are close to the painting you can see the large brushes strokes and the sketch... take a look --> http://duytter.deviantart.com/gallery/
      Congratulations for your good artworks, I especially like "Shadows in the rain"

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for this feature ;-)
    and thank you Rob Reeves, i'm happy that you enjoy my paintings

    ReplyDelete