When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clinton Snider

He has a website but there doesn't seem to be much on it and not all the links work but I'll put it here in case he fixes that. www.clintonsnider.com
Better to go to his Flickr site which is loaded with stuff; little paintings, huge paintings, line drawings, installation pieces, abstracts. You may have to wade around a bit to find what you like but there's some great stuff in there. Here's a big painting on reclaimed wood and a brilliant watercolor self portrait.






















"Yellow House" 54" x 49"























"Self"

No comments:

Post a Comment