When I started trying to promote my own artwork online I kept coming across other people's art that amazed or compelled me in one way or another. This blog has been a way for me to practice thinking and writing about art, as well as learning more about my peers and all the incredible art that is being made out there.

Search for an Artist on this blog (or cut and paste from the list at the bottom of this page)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Andy Kehoe

He's seems to be creating his own mythology full of sad gods and lonely creatures. His website provides access to his Flickr page, his blog and even a site where you can buy prints. Only $55. I'm thinking about it. (just noticed on his blog that he has recently moved to Portland - Welcome!)
http://andykehoe.net/





















"A Noble Leader, Exiled, Hornless and Shamed"






















"Helplessly Ensnared in Murky Mysteries"






















"Carrier of Secrets and Mysteries"

No comments:

Post a Comment